The Cadet Marksmanship Program is a challenging and competitive sports program accessible to all cadets. It develops skills through superior training and Olympic-style competition. This is why every year, thousands of cadets participate in this fun and rewarding program.
Cadets have the opportunity to participate in a series of competitions at the local level that culminate in provincial/territorial competitions and an annual National Cadet Marksmanship Championship.
Set your Sights High
- promote safe handling of rifles;
- build self-esteem and practice focus;
- promote sportsmanship, sport etiquette and self-discipline;
- develops high level of marksmanship technical skills;
- provide personal challenge and achievement opportunities.